Little Box Brownie: Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies




This one is for all the American readers out there. I have never tried peanut butter cookies before and well, all I can say is you guys know a good thing. Wow, how good are they!!! I normally like a soft centre gooey cookie, but these are soft, melt in your mouth almost like eating whipped peanut butter, with the added goodness of chocolate. I think these are my new favourite cookies. I'm going to start experimenting with more peanut butter in my recipes after this one. Do you have great peanut butter recipe you want to share??







Peanut butter and Choc Chip Cookies


100g butter 
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 egg
2 tablespoons greek yoghurt
1/2 teaspoon baking power 
1 1/2 cups flour 
250g chocolate chips

Pre heat the oven to 175C

In a bowl cream butter, peanut butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Stir through the egg and yoghurt, then sift in the flour and baking power and combine. Stir through the chocolate chips, then spoon the cookie dough onto a lined tray.
Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked. Fabulous to have with a coffee tea or great with a big glass of milk.